Oakvale Wildlife Park are looking for an experienced part-time or full-time Cafe Team Leader who is passionate about providing exceptional customer and food service to join our team.
If you are an energetic, hardworking, motivating leader who embraces and drives change and can positively influence workplace culture, shape and mentor a dynamic and dedicated team, then we want to hear from you. This vacancy is one that is available for an immediate start.
In this position, you will be required to represent an award-winning company through various mediums, coordinate other café staff, ensure company policies and procedures are up to date, and maintain records.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently run day-to-day café operations
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to maintain strong relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Demonstrated ability to lead an effective and cohesive team
- Prepare and store all food items to the highest quality while maintaining NSW health standards
- Demonstrate excellent personal presentation and high level of communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Have the capacity to take instructions and take pride in your work
- Have a passion for staying organised
- Possess a creative flair and eye for detail
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Ability to work mid-week, weekends, public holidays and during NSW School Holidays
Desirable but not Essential
- Cash handling
- Experience in a similar position
- First aid Certificate
- Working with children's check
- Experience using POS & Eftpos systems
- Food Safety Handling certificate
What is in it for you?
- A part-time or full-time job
- Flexible working environment
- Joining an energetic and fast-growing team
- Enjoy tranquil surroundings
In your application, please provide a cover letter addressed to the Operations Manager addressing the above attributes and a current CV.
Applications close 5pm on Sunday 24th December 2023, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.