General Ticket Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- E-Tickets/Annual Passes are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- E-Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Gift Vouchers / Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Check promotions for redemption dates. Some promotions will not have a one year validity.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering. PayPal is also available.
- All credit card purchases are made through the NAB secure payment facility. The service uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- Handle your e-ticket/gift voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy.
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- Valid for entry during normal park operating hours only (excludes after hours events)
- Concession tickets are valid for pensioners, students and seniors upon presentation of valid ID.
- Upon completion of purchase you will be emailed an e-ticket/gift voucher.
- Print this e-ticket/gift voucher and present at Oakvale Wildlife Park upon entry.
- Entry only granted on presentation of printed e-ticket/gift voucher.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase may be required to validate.
- Annual Pass holders must present membership cards with photo ID on arrival.
- E-ticket/gift vouchers can only be used once.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes
- Please report any incident to staff immediately
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry or be removed from the premises
- Please do not leave your bags or belongings unattended
- All information is kept private and is not collected for any purpose other than for the administration and fulfillment of your purchase.
Security of sensitive information
- Credit Card details are secured using systems provided by NAB payment gateway. The request and response for your online credit card payment is sent via 1024bit SHA Secure Sockets Layer Encryption to the online payment system (look for the security “padlock” on your web browser).
- All payment amounts are processed in Australia Dollars ($AUD) and include 10% GST.
Conditions of Entry General Conditions
- Admission price includes all presentations, shows and attractions except seasonal attractions and activities that require payment for use.
- Admission price excludes food and beverage, merchandise, photo sessions and rides.
- VIP, Behind the Scenes and some educational tours attract an additional surcharge.
- Sorry, no refunds once guests have entered the premises.
- Due to quarantine requirements, no animals are permitted within the premises, however guide dogs may be permitted with prior arrangement.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Oakvale Wildlife Park reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove guests from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise minors under care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any other Conditions of Entry.
- No scooters, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, skates, or motorised vehicles (excluding motorised wheelchairs), are allowed in the grounds. Oakvale Wildlife Park will not be held responsible for damage, theft, break-ins to any vehicle parked in the car park.
- Published times of shows or attractions may vary daily.
- Oakvale Wildlife Park also reserves the right to inspect bags and backpacks at any time.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express consent is strictly prohibited and against the law.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted to enter the park unaccompanied and must be accompanied by a person 14 years of age or older.
- There are inherent risks in the participation on an amusement ride, device or attendance at the Park.
- You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a reasonable person is or should be aware.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision.
- You must not participate in or on any amusement ride, activities or device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of the device and activity itself.
- You must obey all responsible written and verbal instructions and warnings given by Oakvale Wildlife Park staff and volunteers including the operators of any ride, activity, interaction with animals or device, without objection.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
- Oakvale Wildlife Park takes all responsible steps to provide you with safe and enjoyable attraction experience. However, Oakvale Wildlife Park will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any persons negligence (including the negligence of Oakvale Wildlife Park) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practises Act.