How to use your Service NSW Discover vouchers to redeem for a Discount Ticket
- Open your Service NSW App
- Click on "Vouchers"
- Select an unused (valid) Discover voucher that you wish to use.
- Enter the Discover voucher code into our online portal on this page. (Discover code can be found under the QR code once you open the voucher)
- After you have completed the online redemption you will need to wait until you receive an email with your unique $25 Discount Ticket Voucher, before proceeding with your online purchases. If you wish to use more than one of your vouchers, redeem another tomorrow and if you have 3 vouchers; the day after (etc) and apply all discount codes to your booking to receive a $25 discount per voucher redeemed to be used towards entry into the park, annual membership, table hire, catered birthday parties or a wildlife encounter. If you do not receive your email in 24hrs please check your junk folder and if still not there, call the office on 02 4982 6222.
- After you have received your email with your redemption code which can be found under the QR code in the email. Choose your ticket on our website.
- Click the ‘Apply Discount Code’ button and enter your Discount Ticket Voucher details in this section of our online checkout and it will be applied to your purchase. You can apply multiple discount ticket vouchers to your purchase by clicking on the 'Apply Discount Code'. You can use more than one discount voucher at a time.
- Discount Voucher Ticket Codes are valid for one-time use only and work the same as your NSW Dine & Discover Vouchers. They are non-refundable and cannot be used past 30 June 2022. Any un-used Discount tickets after 30 June 2022, will be deemed as forfeited tickets.
- Your Service NSW Account will show that the respective Discover voucher has been used.
You are only able to redeem 1 x Discover Voucher per person, per business, per day. However, if you wish to use more than one of your vouchers, redeem another tomorrow and if you have 3 vouchers; the day after and apply all discount codes to your booking to receive a $50 - $75 discount to be used towards, Park Entry, Wildlife Encounters or Annual Membership.
Once you hit submit, please check your emails (including junk folder) to view your Oakvale Wildlife Park $25 Discount Ticket.
Once you redeem your Discover Voucher/s via our online portal, you will be able to use up to 3 discount vouchers to apply it towards online purchasing by entering your Oakvale Discount Ticket Code in the ‘APPLY DISCOUNT CODE’ section of our online checkout and receive $25 discount per code for your off online purchases (excludes gift vouchers), or use the Discount Ticket onsite here for purchasing (partial or full).
Your Discount Ticket is valid up until 30 June 2022, so make sure you redeem it for an entry discount in time.
Discount Tickets are valid for one-time use only and work the same as your NSW Dine & Discover Vouchers. They are non-refundable and cannot be used past 30 June 2022. Any un-used Discount tickets after 30 June 2022, will be deemed as forfeited tickets.
Your Service NSW Account will show that the respective Dine/Discover voucher has been used.