You can now Redeem your Parents NSW Voucher Online!!
How to use your vouchers
- Open your Service NSW App
- Click on "Vouchers"
- Select an unused (valid) $50 Parents NSW voucher that you wish to use.
- Enter the voucher code into our online portal on this page. (Parents NSW Voucher code can be found under the QR code once you open the voucher)
- After you have completed the online redemption you will need to wait until you receive an email with your unique $50 Discount Ticket Voucher, before proceeding with your online purchases.If you wish to use more than one of your vouchers, repeat the above process now, and apply all discount codes to your booking to receive a $50 discount per voucher redeemed to be used towards entry into the park, annual membership, table hire, catered birthday parties or a wildlife encounter. If you do not receive your email in 24hrs please check your junk folder and if still not there, call the office on 02 4982 6222.
- After you have received your email with your redemption code which can be found under the QR code in the email. Choose your ticket on our website.
- Click the ‘Apply Discount Code’ button and enter your Discount Ticket Voucher details in this section of our online checkout and it will be applied to your purchase. You can apply multiple discount ticket vouchers to your purchase by clicking on the 'Apply Discount Code'. You can use more than one discount voucher at a time.
- Discount Voucher Ticket Codes are valid for one-time use only and work the same as your NSW Dine & Discover Vouchers. They are non-refundable and cannot be used past 9 October 2022. Any un-used Discount tickets after 9 October 2022, will be deemed as forfeited tickets and will no longer be valid for use, or reimbursement.
- Your Service NSW Account will show that the respective Parents NSW voucher has been used.